Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Introduction

Hello everyone. I am Christina and I am the EIC of the adult news site AIPdaily.com. On top of being the EIC of AIPdaily I am also a bartender, thus the name of the blog. I turned 24 this year and if you are all really nice maybe I'll tell you what the date was. I am also a bisexual and am living with my girlfriend Alison and our twins girls which were born in late January. Don't expect to see lots of pics of them though because that is something we don't want to share too much of at this time.

I decided to start this blog as mostly a creative outlet. As I said my other site is an adult industry news site and I felt like being able to write about anything that comes to my mind. So expect to find a wide array of topics here and don't worry I will get down and dirty at times too. So I hope you all enjoy this blog and I look forward to your feedback.

Kisses and Licks,

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment