Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Good, The Bad and a Disappointing Dream

I want to start off by saying things have been really great for the most part for us on this cruise, with a couple crappy things. One of the bad things is that someone stole our camera and the other is that we ended up having to stay in the Bahamas for the whole trip. I know the second one doesn’t sound too bad but I was looking forward to seeing Cozumel. The camera being stolen is really crappy because we had some really cool and sexy photos on the memory card and unfortunately we forgot to pack the cable to allow us to transfer the photos to a computer. So unless it shows up all of a sudden the photos are lost. Enough about the negative though. I want to tell you about a couple really positive things.


First off, on Wednesday the 12th, Alison and I had our commitment ceremony on the beach. It is something we have talked about before and we figured this trip was a good a time as any. Before the ceremony we had an open relationship and could basically have sex with whomever but we had a rule that we always told each other about it after word. So now our relationship has changed to more of a swinger type of relationship. So we can still have sex with others as long as the other knows about it and we decided that for the most part the other can watch and join in.

I mention this because after the ceremony we did our “wedding night” thing and after word we went back to the beach. After about an hour a couple of guys, who I assume were friends, came up to us and started flirting and talking to us. We played along a little but do anything about it. Thursday we go to the beach again and they find us and the continued flirting with us. At this point the guy that was flirting with me was growing on me and I really wanted to try him out, if you will. That night I talked to Alison about it and she agreed to it if he came by again the next day.

So we head to the beach again on Friday and sure enough after a few hours he shows up. He asked if I wanted to go out in the water with him and I said sure. Once we got out far enough I told him that if he wanted to have sex that it had to be here and now. I have always wanted to have sex in the water like that but never really had the chance. He agreed, surprisingly and I wrapped myself around him and slid my bikini bottom to the side and let him slide his cock inside me, after I warmed him up a bit with a handjob. So we are just out there in the water as he slides in and out of me as Alison is on shore watching. Unfortunately this guy was a lot better looking then he was at making love because he lasted all of about two minutes once inside me. So that was disappointing. It did give me an idea though and it was something I was going to do that night. You’ll have to check back to read about that though.

Kisses and licks,

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment