Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Life Aquatic with Christina & Alison

As promised, I am going to tell you what happened last night. As I mentioned before I ended up having sex with this really cute guy while in the water. My legs wrapped around him and bouncing slowly up and down in the water, the big problem being he couldn’t last more than two minutes.

I felt completely unfulfilled after this experience so I thought I might be able to fulfill it with Alison. So we went out to dinner and after word we decided we would do it. We could have done it during the day but both of us wanted to do the really naughty thing and be naked as we did it. So we made our way down to the beach and made sure that no one was around and stripped down to our birthday suits.

I had snuck our strap-on with me to dinner in my purse and after we both got naked I slipped it on and we both made our way out. We got out far enough so that we could both stand. Alison is taller than me so we couldn’t go out too far. Once we got out there we started slowly kissing and rubbing each other. I got to say that the sensation of the warm water surrounding you is a completely different experience.

Once we were done making out I grabbed Alison and slid the dildo inside her as she wrapped her legs around me. Seeing that it was night time she and I let loose more than I could earlier as she moaned and cooed as my hips slammed into her, driving the dildo inside her. After about 10 minutes and 3 orgasms from Alison she wanted to stop. Normally she would be game for a lot more but we have had a lot of sex up to this point and I guess I made her sore.

In a nice twist though she wanted to use the strap-on on me, this isn’t normal because she is a sub and doesn’t like using the strap-on but I have brought her out of her shell in that regard. So as you can imagine I was quite thrilled that I would get to fulfill my fantasy with someone that knew what they were doing. I was feeling especially frisky though and a bit adventurous so I straddled her so that her chest was against my back. As she and I moved in unison we kissed and moaned into each others mouth, it makes me wet just thinking about it. I will say it was rather difficult in that position though so I did turn around so that my legs were wrapped around her after about 5 minutes. Once in that position Alison was able to work a lot better and I must admit that her skills with the strap-on were a lot better than the guy earlier as well. I hate to keep harping on it but you shouldn’t be lousy at sex if you look that good.

Eventually we did finish our water adventure and returned to shore in order to get dressed and back to our cabin in order to rest up to start the day anew.

Kisses and licks,

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment