Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Night of Incalculable Joy

For anybody that follows me on twitter you know that for Alison’s birthday last year I bought week long cruise tickets to the Bahamas and Cozumel, Mexico. The main reason I did this was I wanted us to have at least one more decadent week to ourselves. Later on we also decided that we would have a commitment ceremony while in the Bahamas. We decided to get a little naughty with that though and both got our clit hoods pierced and will be putting in diamond rings in them on the night of the ceremony in our cabin.

The reason for this post though is much more fun though. What I didn’t tell Alison was that I wanted to let loose while on this trip and that I wanted to make her moan and scream so loud that someone would have to come down and tell us to be quiet because of the complaints. I knew this might be difficult because I have been on a cruise before and I know that sometimes you can’t hear anything from other rooms. But I am always up for a challenge.

Well last night was the night I wanted to try it. So after dinner we went back to our cabin. I put on some music and sat down next to her and started nibbling on her ear and kissing her neck. That always gets her going by the way. It doesn’t take long for Alison to turn and start kissing me and we slowly start stripping out of our clothes as well.

Seeing that she is naturally submissive I take control right away as I slowly work my way down her silky skin. I stop by her firm breasts to play with her delectable nipples before licking my way down to her pussy. I take one hand and start rubbing her petals while my tongue runs circles around her quivering clit. I never touch it though because anticipation is the greatest aphrodisiac. While still teasing her I can tell her getting nice and wet and at that point I slide a finger deep inside her. She lets out a gasp and a moan as I start working my finger in and out.

At this point I am still not touching her clit as I decide to move down and I start using my tongue on her equally delicious ass. As my finger continues to do its job I slide my tongue deep inside Alison’s ass and she let’s out a loud moan. I playfully work my tongue as I feel her juices flow against my face, I then add a second finger. I then use both fingers to find her g-spot and gently start to massage it. She starts to moan louder now, which is the usual case when I find her spot as my tongue continues to work her ass.

Juices are flowing out steadily now as I decide she has suffered long enough and I move my mouth to her clit. Once it touches there is another loud gasp and moan as I suck her clit inside my mouth, allowing my tongue to flick it easily. She starts gripping the bed sheets as I move my one free hand and start fingering her ass too. My fingers slipping in and out easily at this point as her moans get increasingly louder.

As I work harder and harder I see her chest heave up and down as her back arches in delight. Over her moaning though I hear the delightful sound of the phone ringing, most likely someone calling to tell us to keep it down. I don’t think Alison heard it so I keep going faster and faster trying to make her orgasm over and over like waves hitting a beach. At this point I think I need a way to make us louder so I decide to stop eating and fingering her and join her on the bed as I figure we can do some tribbing. For those that don’t know what tribbing is it’s when two girls lock up so that their pussies are touching and they start to grind.

I figure if we start to grind on each other it will allow us both to moan thus increasing the noise. So I pull her toward me and I start grinding hard. Our clits rub together as I start to moan along with her. Every now and again I pull her closer to kiss her before going even harder. After about 10 or 15 minutes I hear what I have been dying to hear, a knock at the door. We stop and I go answer the door and sure enough it is a crew man on the cruise asking us to keep it down. I try and hold back my glee as I tell him “we will try and keep it down and we’re sorry for the disturbance.”

Needless to say it was a very hot and romantic experience and I hope to have more erotic adventures on this cruise.

Kisses and licks,

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment